Friday, 28 August 2015

From the US: Market Volatility - a mail from my cousin Eric Vospette


Hello,

As an Ameriprise financial advisor, I believe it's important to provide you with the resources that can help in making informed financial and investment decisions. That is why I am passing along this market information recently published by the Ameriprise Investment Research Group (IRG).

After The Close contains timely commentary and insight from the IRG after particularly volatile trading sessions. I felt you will find this information valuable in light of recent market fluctuation.

Please feel free to share this information with your family, friends and colleagues. If they have any questions regarding this or other financial topics, they can contact me at their convenience.

If you have any questions regarding this information, please call my office. As always, I'm here to help you. 

Sincerely,   
Eric Vospette
Financial Advisor

Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
4435 Main Street, Ste 500
Kansas City, MO 64111

O: 816.448.5009 
| F: 816.931.7229
P.S. The finest compliment I can receive is an introduction to friends or colleagues from an appreciative client.




No comments:

Post a Comment